Skip to the content
1. A pair of gel-padded, inner glove hand wraps great for boxing, MMA, and kickboxing since they keep your wrists secured with a long velcro strap *and* feature individually stitched finger openings for max comfort.
2. A Fitness Insanity ab roller kit including a foam knee mat, push-up bars, resistance bands, and an at-home workout guide for strengthening and toning your whole body from the comfort of your floor. Who needs a gym when you’ve got one of these beauties?
3. A versatile weighted workout bar that you can add to pretty much any exercise routine to help improve your balance and stability while developing your core strength.
4. A powerful battle conditioning rope featuring heat-shrink handles and special nylon sleeves to keep it in pristine condition for years of amazing arm and core-strengthening sessions.
5. An extra-wide, extra-long yoga mat that’s much thicker than your average mat, meaning you won’t “sink in” during your sun salutations and put strain on your back or joints. Bonus: it gives you plenty of room to stretch out no matter your height.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a way for websites to earn advertising revenues by advertising and linking to Amazon.com