Iron Bull Strength Weightlifting Belt for Men and Women – 6 Inch Auto-Lock Weight Lifting Back Support, Workout Back Support for Lifting, Fitness, Cross Training and Powerlifitng
- 100% Nylon
- ✅ PREMIUM BACK SUPPORT: Protect your back with our premium 6” nylon weightlifting belt. Our weight belt offers a reinforced back area with a full 4” wide Velcro strap for a perfect, secure fit. Our back belt offers great support and top stability to the lower back and abdominal. It is a must have for heavy squats, deadlifts, rows, and more!
- ✅ AUTO-LOCK FASTENING TECHNOLOGY: Our weight lifting belt features the best fastening roller buckle system you will find on the market. It works just like a ratchet fastener. It is the most simple and effective way to secure a weightlifting belt, super reliable to use and will never fail under heavy pressure. Our Auto-Lock design will allow you to secure your waist, boost your confidence and improve performance! New PR’s are just around the corner!
- ✅ COMFORTABLE & ULTRA LIGHT – Our top-quality neoprene build and top layer mesh fabric makes the belt very comfortable to wear and ultra-breathable. Our fitness belt is designed to support your back while providing you the mobility to perform multiple exercises.
- ✅ SIZING CHART: Please use sizing chart in listing images to order the correct size. You need to measure your true waist size with a flexible tape and NOT order by pants size. Select a size smaller if you’re in between sizes.
- ✅ PERFECT ANATOMICAL FIT – Our contoured and tapered design offers a 6” wide front and rear area providing optimal support for the back and stomach section. The narrower areas on the sides increase comfort and freedom of movement during any type of workout resulting in maximum protection and comfort!
Sold：290 Wished: 34 Followed: 65
Premium Weightlifting Belt with Anatomical Contoured Design
Our newest weight lifting belt features a 6” contoured design to specifically increase lumbar support and abdominal pressure while increasing freedom of movement. The reinforced back support and wider ends increase performance and comfort like no other belts on the market. The anatomical fit results in better performance and greater range of motion to fit all your lifting needs. Add to this our auto-lock security and durable construction and you get the best bang for your buck fitness belt you will ever purchase.
Who Can Benefit From a Weight Lifting Belt?
Lifting belts increase intra-abdominal pressure. Increasing pressure to your core through our workout belt will make you feel safer and increase core stability giving you much more power lifting heavy weights. If a lifter is squatting heavy or pulling big, a belt will increase performance on those lifts.
-6” Anatomical Contoured Design
-4″ Wide Velcro Strap
-Auto-Lock Roller Buckle
-Double Stitching Construction
-Lightweight and Ultra Durable
Measure with your clothing around the area the belt will be worn (NOT pants waist size). Pull tape tight for best measurement.
5 Star Experience
Built tough for your workouts, our premium 6” lifting belt is durable, offers extreme support, effective and fully portable, will last many years of usage and give you the results you want. We’re so confident that you’ll absolutely love our lifting belts that if somehow you aren’t 100% satisfied, just contact us and we’ll take them back for a full refund!
Click on the Yellow “Add to Cart” button above Now to MAXIMIZE your workouts and experience the RESULTS you deserve.
Some of the links featured in this story are affiliate links, and we may collect a commission (at no cost to you) if you shop through them.
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large, XX-Large
by Bri P.
Had a discectomy with partial laminectomy and bought in anticipation of healing and being able to lift again. For the breakdown my body type is female with a basically non-existent waist (think rectangle), size 6 jean and a buck fifty for the most part.Positive:- Fits and doesn’t slide up and down- Breathable material that doesn’t have me sweating buckets on it to where it needs a bath later too- Oh the support! Form is everything and it’s the first time I’ve actually felt supported by a weight belt- Comfortable on, you could go running with this not just lifting and probably forget it’s onNegatives:- I don’t like the color I chose, but that’s a me thingBri P. gives it 5 stars – check it out!
I just received the belt today and put it on. It measures slightly large however, I love it. I’m going to return this and exchange it for a large. I measured my belly with a cloth tape which shown 41 inches. So according to the diagram I would get an XL. The belt, not including The Velcro strap that tightens it up, measures exactly at 41 inches and I cannot tighten it up anymore. I’m gonna go with a large and exchange this. This belt is way better quality than I thought I was gonna get. I’ve had many belts over the years and this is far superior. I normally don’t write reviews but I have to on this one. It’s a great buy and well worth the money. I’m 5’8” and width on the back of the belt is 6 inches. This 6” support adds additional comfort in my lumbar region.
by Amazon Customer
I picked up a weight belt, wrist wraps, and lifting straps and have used all three a few times now and I’m wondering how I managed without them! The belt is light weight but still offers great support. I hit a squat PR this week with zero back pain or stiffness after.
by Eric C. Hill
I have had three major back surgeries and I have a total of eight or nine different back braces. And counting this one two different weight lifting belts that I use as back braces. While this belt does not give as much support as my leather one it is more comfortable to wear. And it’s a good value for the money although I don’t know if it will last as long as the leather. I’ve worn it for hundreds of hours so far and it is holding up well at this point. It does pill up a little bit with certain fabrics. I wear it over a t-shirt so I haven’t had to do anything other than spot cleanings but those were relatively easy to do. I would recommend this product because of it’s good value and overall good performance. It helps reduce the pain that I deal with about 90% as effective as a several hundred dollar surgeon prescribed medical style back brace. I would not use this during the initial recovery period after a surgery though and be sure to follow your doctor’s recommendations.
Definitely supported my back when Idead-llifted 255 lbs! Feels great and so comfortable!
by joe harasyko
Felt a little thin and cheaply made at first, but im very happy with it! been wearing it 3 or 4 times a week for about a month now and its holding up well. I just lift in my garage, nothing too intense. had a nasty back inury 5 months back and this belt offers the support im looking for with lighter lifts. ive got the big leather belt fkr the heavy stuff, but its not very comfortable where as I wear this one for the entirety of my workout to keep my bracing on point. I dint expect it to last forever, but I’d buy another one when this one falls apart
Iv used afew lifting belts. Leathers uncomfortable and most the non leathers are lacking. But the iron bull provides excellent support and comfort. The best belt I’ve used. Even me a 150 Lb guy like me was able to deadlift 410 pounds with it on.
by Thank you
Sturdy, stylish, effective and worth it!
Live this belt but the sizes are a little off in my opinion. I have several belts and this one is the only large that was too big. I would lean more towards a size down if you think you are large.
by ricardo ybarra
Will definitely get another once this one wears out
by lyndon lewis
It is much more beautiful than the picture~
I bought it on the recommendation of a friend. I received it. Thank you