Fire Team Fit Weight Lifting Belt for Men and Women, 6 Inch, Bodybuilding & Fitness Back Support for Cross Training Workout, Squats, Lunges
$29.99 – $33.99
- OUR BELTS SUPPORT MORE THAN YOUR BACK: We lift others up. Many of our belts are designed to show support for servicemen and women across the USA. We appreciate those who put their lives on the line for others. That’s why $1 of every weightlifting belt sold here is given back to a non-profit for the support of US Combat Veterans. It’s the least we can do.
- VETERAN-OWNED BUSINESS WITH A TRIED AND TRUE REPUTATION: We’ve been in business for 5 years and have vowed never to let our customers down. We think the continued health of our business is a testament to our unwavering customer service and a product we can stand behind.
- SLIDE STOP BUCKLE WITH PRECISE ADJUSTABILITY: Unlike a leather belt with a predetermined set of holes, the hook and loop support strap lets you adjust to the exact tightness you need for optimal comfort and support. Further, you’ll never worry about your belt coming unfastened during your PR’s. Our buckle is designed to keep your belt secure during your heaviest lifts. Whether you are a Bodybuilder, Olympic Lifter, Powerlifter or a Cross Trainer, our belt won’t let you down.
- DESIGNED FOR OPTIMAL COMFORT AND FUNCTION: With its lightweight contoured design, our weightlifting belt helps prevent injury from hyperextension or hyperflexion (forced arch) of your spine during weightlifting. By offering support to your abdominal wall and your lumbar vertebrae, this lifting belt promotes safe lifting technique for Back Squats, Power Cleans, Deadlifts, Clean and Jerks, Overhead Squats and even heavy lifting at work or at home.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: We’ve got your back! If your weightlifting belt ever breaks or becomes unsafe to use, we will replace it for free. No questions asked.
Sold：131 Wished: 26 Followed: 54
Support a Good Cause!
- 1 Dollar of each weightlifting belt sale will go to Marine Combat Veterans and Marine Special Operators transitioning back to civilian life through the work of the Raider Project.
- The Raider Project is a program of the GallentFew, a non-profit organization whose mission is “To facilitate a peaceful, successful transition from military service to a civilian life filled with hope and purpose.”
- As a veteran owned and operated business, Fire Team Fit wants to support those who protect our freedom.
- Pant size is not always an indication of belt size. Use a flexible tape measure or a string to measure the distance in inches from your belly button around your lower back.
- Make sure you measure tightly around your mid-section starting and ending at your belly button
- DO NOT USE YOUR PANT SIZE unless you wear your pants over your belly button.
A Small Business With A Big Purpose
We are a small business based in Albuquerque, NM, USA. We specialize in producing quality fitness products.
Inspired by the fitness aspect of serving in the US Marine Corps, Fire Team Fit was founded to motivate athletes to reach new levels of fitness. We believe that strength is acquired from the discipline and dedication to health and exercise.
We’d like to recognize the importance of fitness for servicemen and women. For military servicemen, policemen, firemen, and many others, being physically fit may mean the difference between life and death. While empowering you to maintain optimal fitness levels for your jobs, we’d also like to say THANK YOU.
Designed to last!
Designed to Last:
Quality manufacturing, a heavy duty strap and a sturdy roller buckle all lead to a superior design, which will be there to support you whenever you need it.
The weight belt is designed with wider ends to provide optimal abdominal support, while the narrow sides fit naturally around the side of your body to minimize rubbing against the rib cage.
|Liquid Chalk||Single Prong Leather||Weight Belt||Weightlifting Belt||Weight Belt with Chain, Dip Belt for Weighted Pull Ups and Dips|
|Description||LIQUID CHALK – Portable with less mess than block chalk and much less waste. Ideal for gyms who do not allow block chalk or for a home gym where you do not want a mess.||IMPROVED ADJUSTABILITY FOR MAXIMUM SUPPORT: The single prong design allows for more adjustability than a double prong belt. The 4-inch low profile lifting belt does not dig into your hips or ribs like other bulkier weight belts.||SECURED FOR A LIFETIME: All of Fire Team Fit’s weightlifting belts come with a no question asked lifetime support. We use the highest quality of materials, and continually upgrade our designs to last a lifetime.||OUR BELTS SUPPORT MORE THAN YOUR BACK: We lift others up. Many of our belts are designed to show support for servicemen and women across the USA||STRONG AND COMPACT – Extremely lightweight and easily folds into a gym bag. The dip belt has an adjustable 44″ Steel Chain with a 300+lbs weight limit.|
|Squat and Deadlifting Workout||✓||✓||✓|
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large, X-Small
I have recently been going to the gym regularly and found that it was hurting my back as I was lifting weights but after using this belt I find that my back is supported and much more comfortable
by Julio Ramirez
The process was really fast and belt was delivered quickly. The belt fits really well and is padded to add support and protection from injury. I’m also a U.S.M.C. veteran an appreciate companies that support veterans. Thank you
by Kearn M.
While I haven’t had this belt for long, in the few days that I have, I can safely say that it is living up to my expectations. I will update should anything change.
by Kyle McColman
I purchased the extra small size belt and am about 29 inches around the stomach. This belt has impressed me and others with its stiffness and support it provides. Overall I prefer it to other belts that I have tried; both leather and non-leather.
Excellent belt. Very supportive and doesnt pinch or rub. In addition, the customer service was unmatched when I requested a return to get a size smaller.
It’s a great product helping me out to sit for long hours for a while now
Weight Lifting Belt
by gina campbell
Great belt, I’m 5’3, 165lbs and I use it on my heavy lifts in Crossfit. I was concern about the reviews that the Velcro comes off on heavy lifts but so far that hasn’t been an issu. I squat over 300lbs and it held up nicely.
by mridul gupta
This is a great flexible lightweight weightlifting belt. Material is sturdy, durable and breathable. This belt is definitely going to improve your lifts without fear of giving away your back.